Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sales Through the ROOF!

                
Other than pie and turkey there are other great things that come with the holidays!  And for me that great extra thing was sales!  In 24 hours, I had more then 19+ dozen cookie orders and made more money than I have made since I started this project.  It was great to see how much everyone loved the product and there were even some customers who gave tips they liked their cookies so much!
               
I am hoping that before this project ends that I will be able to make and sell just a few more dozen.  I have broken $100.00 but I would like to go at least a little bit over, and to be honest I don’t think that it will be too hard.  My friends and family have been a huge help and very encouraging as I have been accomplishing my goals.  My husband has also been very supportive in helping me watch my timers and pulling cookies out of the oven while I am working on the next batch to go in.

               
Overall I could not have asked for a better holiday!  With the sales that took place and the time spent with family, I could see no better things happening then what has happened over the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment