Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sometimes, it's Slow...

This week has been extremely slow, it could be that with the excitement of the holidays people are more concerned with visiting family then they are about buying cookies.  However, I know that I have 9 dozen cookies that have been sold already for this upcoming week.  I have even decided to give my family a little bit of a discount. J 

This week has been a lot of fun, outside of my normal learning and reading I got to interview a few people who have given me some very valuable information.  The most important being, do what you love!  I think that there is nothing smarter than spending your time doing the things that make you happy.  I have been going to college for almost 5 years now and I have spent all 5 of those years doing what makes me happy.  I could not imagine how much longer those years would have been if I had done something that made more money rather then what I love.


I also feel that we need to remember that good times are always around the corner, don’t let fear of failure or not being good enough stop you from trying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment