Sunday, December 4, 2016

Coming to a Close...

This week has been bitter sweet.  I have loved being able to make sales but I know that I am moving on to bigger and better things and will soon have to say good-bye to the cookies I have been slaving over.  But I am also glad that it will be over so that I will have more time to focus on other things in my life.  Like my husband, sometimes I feel that I spend more time baking then I do with him.

I have made over $100.00 and still have half a dozen cookies to make and sell by the end of the week.  I have learned a lot of good things that come with selling such as people are nice when they want to be.  And that people will buy more than they planned if you have a sale.  I made the most money over Thanksgiving week when everyone wanted to have yummy desert for after the meal.


I have also learned that when family gets involved in the business it can get hairy.  You want everyone to be happy but you need to make the best decision for the business.  Overall I have learned that it is better to make the decision that is best for the business then it is to make people happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment