This week has given my brain an overload in material and there is
so much that I am learning it is sometimes hard to remember it all.
Something however that really stood out to me are some of the common
mistakes that people make in naming their businesses. I had no idea that
people struggles with that, although I have seen some interesting business
names over the last few years and can see why it may be difficult.
I have also started to narrow down what I am wanting to sell for my $100.00 challenge. I am really leaning towards pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and maybe hot chocolate. With the change in the seasons it is always nice to have a warm cup of hot cocoa and some cookies to turn to. Hopefully when I name my business I don't run into the mistakes that other have.
Another thing that really made my heart sing was a man by
the name of Tom Monaghan, he gave most of his money away in order to bring
people to God. He thought it more
important to spend his money on people and bringing them to truth to to spend
the money on fancy cars and a big house.
I know a few people in my life that give a good amount of their time to
help a cause such as the one Tom does but I have never seen someone put huge
amounts of money like that towards such a great cause. And the best part is that he does it with
absolutely no thought of reward.
I have also started to narrow down what I am wanting to sell for my $100.00 challenge. I am really leaning towards pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and maybe hot chocolate. With the change in the seasons it is always nice to have a warm cup of hot cocoa and some cookies to turn to. Hopefully when I name my business I don't run into the mistakes that other have.
No comments:
Post a Comment