Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Entrepreneur a Future to Work Towards...

Wanting a future that has you as your own boss and doing things that you love to do is a great goal!  But in order to get there you need to have one thing... a strong knowledge and ability to be an entrepreneur.  This last week I started a new semester at BYU-I and have enrolled myself in a class that will help me understand the basics of becoming an entrepreneur.  Thus far we have made several lists of things that one day could be possibilities of things to sell or businesses to open.  We have also had the opportunity to read about a couple of people who made something of nothing and choose to give back to those in need.  It is amazing to me to see that just one person can make a difference to the lives of so many just by choosing to do those things of a goodly nature.  One man that we read about has taught his employees that the word "can't" is not one that should be in their vocabulary.  I couldn’t agree more.  Nothing shuts down a good idea faster than saying, “it can't be done” or,” that can't be accomplished”.  I am hoping that the further I get into this course the more I will be able to see the good side of business.  We have so many people in business that focus on nothing but the money and are selfish.  But anyone who wants to open their own business and focuses on growing and helping those around them, those are the people who gain the most in the end.   

No comments:

Post a Comment