Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Business Plans and More!

This week has been quite exciting for me!!  I have started making my business plan and I have started to price all of the things that I need to buy in order for me to start making cookies.  I am looking into fun ways to package them, and am more than open to some thoughts and ideas on ways to make them look cute.  I have decided to invest in a small ice cream scoop to help me make the cookies faster.  I have also enlisted the help of my husband and sister in law.  

This week I have learned that even in amidst all the trials that come from being in business can be overcome.  Even if is the words of your dying father that are the words that get you to pick up and keep moving. 


I had somewhat of an idea as to how important a good team is in business but I had no idea how important it was to bring in people with previous experience.  Because I know for myself that I would have hired people that I like and know how they work.  But after a quote that I read I changed my mind.  And it said, “To find success hiring the people you need, not the people you like.”

No comments:

Post a Comment