Sunday, October 23, 2016

Ready... Set... SELL!

You know it is really hard to take two very similar marketing classes and not get them confused, especially when they are teaching many of the same principles.

This week we are putting together the final pieces of our business before we start to sell.  I have borrowed $20.00 from my husband and we have our freshly signed contract pinned to the wall in our living room.  I also have a work force that consists of myself and my sister in law.  I am looking forward to the start of this week so I can start making some sales.  I finally think all of the winters my dad had us selling scarves as kids is coming in handy.  Now all I need is my younger brother to come help me sell, because cute sells!!

This week I have learned that I shouldn’t wait for the best moment to make something happen, because every moment is the best moment.  I can sit around for years and wait for the right time but once I die that time is gone and what will I have to show for it if I never tried?


I am busy putting the final touches on my business logo so I will have to post that next week to show you out it all turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment