Sunday, October 30, 2016

Keep Trying!

I think that one of the most important things I learned this week was to work towards everything with a purpose.  Without a purpose there is little to no point in doing things.  Have an outcome, set goals, make plans, and do whatever you need to, to make those plans happen.  Sometimes that means you won’t get it right but that’s okay, KEEP TRYING!

I also have finished putting together all of cookies and am going to start selling this week!  I am not going to lie it is really nerve racking as the last time I went and did door to door sales I had my family with me…  But, I have a plan!  And I am pretty sure it’s going to be awesome!  I will update everyone next week on the success or failure of my plan and what I have gained from it.


This week I have also learned that you need to plan for the future.  When you make a plan for a small business put it together as if you are going to open up all over the country.  His will bring more success and will help you see the bigger picture.  Because if you start big then one day actually growing won’t seem so scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment